empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborate all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
We are looking for a Lead UX Researcher
with a deep understanding of our users to make a leap in both user experience and the brand.Key responsibilities:
- Build & lead UX researchers community (hiring, professional development, retention, coordination)
- Incorporate UX research into the product design & development process
- Build research infrastructure (methodology, recruitment, budgeting, tools, negotiating legal agreements)
- Drive and execute strategic UX research projects
- Teach non-researchers (product designers & product owners) to run simple UX research independently
- Build a research repository
- Influence business decisions at a company level.
Nice to have:
- Higher degree in Sociology, Economics or Marketing
- Hands on approach to conducting user interviews & usability testing (3+ years)
- Undertaking discovery research to understand user segments, needs, tasks, etc
- Has experience of and practices both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Statistics knowledge
- Well versed with data analytics tools (Google Analytics etc.)
- Practical experience of working in a product team that has created and launched a product (supporting the team during the whole cycle from idea to launch).
- Ability to play musical instruments and passion for music.
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world - and growing! And also on this role you will influence on business decisions at the company level as well.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Relocation support to Cyprus for employees and family members (if needed).
- Care: we offer generous health insurance, discount on insurance for family members, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.