Muse Group empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording, and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs, and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborates all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
We are looking for a Senior UX Researcher
with a deep understanding of our users to take the leap forward in the user experience of the Ultimate Guitar product.Key responsibilities:
- Designing necessary research for specific tasks/projects.
- Finding respondents for research studies.
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative research.
- Analyzing research results, and identifying issues/insights.
- Presenting research findings.
- Assisting the team in finding answers to essential questions.
- Extensive UX research and JTBD interviews experience 3+ years.
- Strong knowledge of research methodologies, both qualitative and quantitative. Understanding the principles and areas of applicability of different types of research.
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation.
- Familiarity with user-centered design principles and practices.
- Proficiency in UX research tools and software.
- The ability to find the right audience for the problem or hypothesis being researched, and to organize the whole process from start to finish.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Playing guitar or other musical instruments, understanding terminology.
- Confident in spoken and written English, able to conduct interviews with English-speaking respondents, write scripts, and organize surveys.
Nice to have:
What we offer:
- Design or analytical background.
- Experience with email or push notification mailing systems.
- Experience with analytics systems, basic knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with R/Python for conducting cluster analysis.
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world - and growing! And also on this role, you will influence on business decisions at the company level as well.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Care: corporate psychologist, assistance in difficult life circumstances.