Muse Group is seeking a UX/UI Designer to join the MuseClass team.
You will lead the continued improvement of UX/UI aspects of MuseClass, an exciting new platform for music education.
An ideal candidate will have had experience as a product or UX/UI designer for an online catalog, community, or education product.
In addition to product design experience and skills, a familiarity with music notation is desirable.Role & ResponsibilitiesYou Will:
- Lead all aspects of UX/UI design for MusClass
- Design product features within context of overall business strategy and goals
- Translate high-level product and business strategies into clear product design roadmap and deliverables
- Design according to an iterative process in a continuous deployment model
- Conduct extensive A/B testing of design iterations as part of the iterative process
- Contribute to the creation of an overall design system
- Conduct UX research as foundation for design decisions
- Make decisions that balance product design ideals with technical realities
- Adapt to unexpected events or sudden market shifts
- Achieve consistent results - individual and team
- Balance short term needs with long term goals or design ideals
- Communicate complex concepts in simple terms for a general audience
- Communicate fluently in English (written and verbal)
- Fundamental principles of music
- How to play a musical instrument
- How to read music notation
- 5+ years experience in UX/UI design (web and mobile)
- Experience working with Figma, as well as design systems
- General knowledge of the music and education industry, including latest trends and competitive landscape