creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop free open source software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Due to active development, we are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join our team, whose main task is to solve advertising procurement tasks for products. Previously all products grew organically, so you have the opportunity to participate in the launch of a new direction in the company and subsequently grow into a teamleader.Role & Responsibilities You Will:
You Are & You Have:
- Manage mobile app promotion channels (Facebook Ads, Google Ads and others) and contextual advertising (Google Ads, ASA);
- Optimize advertising campaigns based on data according to set KPIs;
- Work with Appsflyer, AppMetrika, GA, Yandex.Metrika mobile analytics platform;
- Test hypotheses, new formats, markets and traffic sources;
- Interact with the creative team on the creation of advertising and informational materials;
- Collaborate with analysts to build end-to-end analytics and attribution.
- Experience in procuring web and mobile traffic with strict KPIs (preferably in an international marketplace);
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, ASA;
- Understanding of web and mobile analytics systems;
- Strategic and analytical thinking, sense of responsibility and attentiveness;
- English - Upper-Intermediate or higher.
- Remote work: you can work from home or from a coworking space, which we compensate in any city.
- Freedom: Drive and achievements: we work for the result, not for time. Employees independently choose a convenient schedule. We ask you to be in touch from 13-00 to 18-30 Moscow time.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Care: extended VHI from the first day of work, discount on insurance for family members, corporate psychologist, assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: This role reporting directly to Chief Marketing Officer based in London. You will work closely with colleagues from Europe, USA and other countries.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians - people of art - that's why each of us is a bit of a musician.
- The opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we are fast growing international business, but our products are used by 400 million musicians around the world!