Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
We are continually expanding our team and seek candidate for the role - Talent Acquisition Manager
who will focus on recruiting for core business functions: Marketing, Design, Product, Commercial, etc. and focusing on recruitment on international markets. Role & ResponsibilitiesYour daily adventures will include:
We are looking for:
- Managing full-cycle recruitment processes (working with C-level positions)
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand the position, team needs, culture and values. Your main focus will be on Marketing positions, Products, Projects, Designers, Operations etc.
- Actively sourcing, interviewing and selecting exceptional talent
- Providing an amazing candidate experience every time
- Contributing ideas to improve our processes, employer brand and hiring strategy
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience in an agency or in-house
- Strong online candidate sourcing skills
- Knowledge of key modern social media and recruiting channels
- Experience closing senior-level candidates and negotiating offer terms
- Ability to deliver challenging recruitment projects on time
- Spoken and written English language
- Startup mindset and hunger to achieve great results
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.