empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborate all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
Now we are looking for a System Administrator
in an office in Cyprus to cover the need for replenishment, accounting and storage of all necessary equipment for the comfortable work of company employees.
- Management of computer hardware. Purchasing, accounting, and logistics. Delivery by mail and couriers to employees in Cyprus and worldwide
- Technical support to office staff and remote employees, assisting them with hardware and software issues
- Office network management
- Software and license management
- Minor repair of equipment and work with service centers
- Equipment setup for events and presentations in Cyprus
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, MacOS as administrator
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networks
- Experience with various office equipment - printer, projector, etc.
- Spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Experience in server administration
- Knowledge of the equipment supplier market in Cyprus
- Experience with Atlassian Jira/Confluence
- Spoken Russian
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world — and growing!
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Care: we offer generous health insurance, discount on insurance for family members, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.