Muse Group empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording, and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs, and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborates all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and responsible Support Specialist
to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing written solutions to user issues in English through ticketing systems and social media platforms, resolving disputes in payment systems, collecting and analyzing user problems, and proposing solutions. Responsibilities:
- Provide written solutions to user problems in English through ticketing systems and social media channels.
- Handle and resolve payment system disputes.
- Collect and analyze incoming user issues and provide suggestions for problem resolution.
- Optimize existing workflows within your team.
- Propose improvements to our work tools to enhance efficiency.
Mandatory Skills and Abilities:
- English proficiency at or above Upper-Intermediate level (B2).
- Experience in a Support role.
- Background in music or the ability to play a musical instrument.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
What we offer:
- Familiarity with the MU product.
- Proficiency in languages other than English at or above B1.
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world - and growing! And also on this role, you will influence on business decisions at the company level as well.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Care: corporate psychologist, assistance in difficult life circumstances.