The Muse Group is a leader in the music industry that develops products with professional musicians and IT specialists.
The Muse Group is the software development company that provides the world's most popular services for several hundred million musicians. We are incredibly proud of our products such as Ultimate guitar, MuseScore, MuseClass, and more.
We do believe that music makes the world a better place and helps people. Our global goal is to improve the quality of life of musicians by creating valuable and user-friendly products.
Audacity is a new part of our products family that stands for a free and open-source digital audio editor and recording application software. It is available for Windows, macOS, Linux, and other Unix-like operating systems. As of April 19, 2021, it is the most popular FossHub dowloaded program, with nearly 110 million downloads since March 2015.
The Audacity team is currently looking for a support specialist.Main responsibilities:
- Managing incoming users' requests from the forum,
- Moderating the Discord server,
- Managing privacy of personal information compliance for Audacity systems,
- Collecting and analyzing all incoming requests from the users and responding to questions,
- Optimizing support process for Audacity, suggesting and coordinating improvements.
It would be nice if you:
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and adapt to software systems
- To know other audio production&editing applications,
- Understanding of GDPR and other privacy protection regulations (optional),
- To have experience working in a support team,
- English: Intermediate or higher (community and Audacity team are communicating in English).
- Know how to administrate and support websites.
- Excellent command of Audacity, Audacity forum or/and Discord.
- Music products, which are developed by professional musicians and IT - evangelists,
- Working with the leaders in the industry: more than 279 million music lovers use our services yearly, such as Ultimate Guitare and MuseScore,
- International remote team: You will be involved in joint projects led by your colleagues from Russia, the US, Great Britain, and other countries,
- The possibility to contribute to decision-making directly,
- Variability of the technological stack, which manifests from an open-source product and mobile applications to developing new projects as part of educational technologies,
- Training fees, participation in conferences, and meet-ups,
- Flexible part-time work schedule with the possibility of further transfer to full-time.