creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogs and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more. Each product has its own history and audience.
Thus, we are looking for wonderful talents to join our team. We need a Senior Project / Program Manager
with an analytical mindset and knowledge of financial metrics, who will be ready to build and align processes in our team.What you will do:
- Monitor metric anomalies: analyze various components of the financial plan and financial reports, carry out an initial analysis/assessment of the situation, initiate analysis in case of deviations
- Build and align processes in teams: maintain Jira, work in Confluence. Assistance in implementing the asynchronous approach and best practices within the team
- Work on complex projects: delving into project details, understanding bottlenecks, monitoring deadlines, working with risks, and cross-team interaction
- Automation of repetitive processes: analyze and eliminate inefficient, redundant/repetitive processes in the team
Nice to have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager / Project Leader
- Solid knowledge of Agile principles, experience working in Scrum, Kanban
- Solid understanding of SDLC with ability to tell in what and how PM is involved
- Emphasis on adaptability and problem-solving skills
- English level B2+, all team communication is handled in English
- Experience working in Confluence, Jira
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Strong skills in people management, communication, and conflict solving
- Technical education (BS or MS in Computer science, Math or similar) would be an advantage
- Previous experience as a systems/business analyst, product owner would be an advantage
- Musical background would be an advantage
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.