Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
The Ultimate Guitar team has ambitious goals for the coming years, including the growth of content on the platform. We believe the best way of creating a content is when users create it and partners can share it directly. Content can be different: educational, entertaining, just songs, but it must always be related to music.
We are looking for a strong Senior Product Manager
who would take over the management of all the direction associated with the growth of content on the platform.Key responsibilities:
- Implementation of projects focused on the growth of content (primarily video content) on the platform.
- Market research, competitors research.
- Updating and development of the ideas backlog and roadmaps of the team.
- Running ambitious experiments.
- Creating product documentation of the projects.
- Managing the development team.
- Reaching the designated OKRs.
- Willingness to develop in the field of music and bring happiness to musicians around the world through our products.
- Experience managing a cross-functional team of developers, analysts, designers.
- At least 3 years of experience in product management.
- In-depth understanding and experience with modern product development methodologies.
- Ability to explain the complex things through simple language.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- High level of self-discipline and independence.
- Analytical or design background will be a plus.
- Fluent English.
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy, and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.