Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager
to join us in taking the famous, open source audio editor, Audacity, to the next level!Role & Responsibilities You Will:
You Are & You Have:
- Help the product manager to drive end-to-end strategic development efforts and their successful delivery by helping size development efforts and measuring progress.
- Contribute to roadmap decisions and/or route to deliver roadmap features by assessing technical challenges and completing dependency mapping.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including architects, software engineers, developers, and technical leads to ensure timely delivery of sprint and removing impediments.
- Discuss and prioritize issues with the team and provide help/support to the project team as required.
- Communicating risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner.
- Prepare and facilitate team meetings, speaking and/or presenting on project status, delivery, follow-ups, etc.
- Communicate project status internally and manage communication within the team and between different products and functions.
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management / Project Leading.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Solid knowledge of Agile principles, experience working with Scrum, Kanban.
- Solid understanding of SDLC with ability to tell where and how PM is involved.
- Emphasis on adaptability and problem-solving skills.
- English level B2+, all team communication is handled in English.
- Experience working with Confluence, Jira.
- Strong skills in people management, communication, conflict solving.
- Technical education (BS or MS in Computer science, Math or similar) would be a benefit.
- Previous experience as a systems/business analyst, product owner would be a benefit.
- Musical background would be a benefit.
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.