Muse Group is the developer of music products Ultimate Guitar and MuseScore - the world's most popular services for musicians.
The Muse Group owes its origins to the success of Ultimate Guitar, one of the world's largest music communities. Today, the Muse Group has a combined audience of more than 400 million people worldwide - they are users of our online services, as well as mobile and desktop applications such as MuseScore, Audacity and StaffPad.
Due to active development (we already have 2 million requests - daily traffic only from Google), we are looking for an SEO specialist to join our team, whose main task is to solve SEO tasks to increase the audience and revenue of all our products, set up and build processes in this direction.
Initially, you will have to set up monitoring to quickly detect potential and new problems, conduct an audit of all current sites, write a development and optimization plan for each site.What do we do:
What we expect from you:
- Monitor and talk about updating search engine algorithms;
- Monitor all possible SEO analytics tools;
- Work with product teams to implement SEO improvements;
- Develop and implement promotion strategies in search engines;
- Analysis, expansion and clustering of the semantic core.
- Understanding the principles of operation of search engines, the ability to track and analyze changes in algorithms;
- Have experience working with large semantic cores (from 10 thousand queries), understanding the principles of clustering;
- Ability to analyze content, determining its quality and degree of optimization;
- Knowledge of external optimization methods and principles of secure link building;
- Knowledge of the basics of analysis and construction of website usability;
- Knowledge of html/css, ability to conduct onpage audit;
- Proficiency with tools like semrush, ahrefs, etc.;
- Ability to conduct a technical audit (server logs, scanning errors, errors in the code, setting up servers, markup schema, etc.);
- Have international experience: there should be at least 2-3 examples of successful work and foreign projects;
- As a plus - knowledge of ASO.