Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
Due to an active growth (we already have two million queries - daily traffic comes only from Google), we are looking for a SEO specialis. The main tasks of the specialist will be to solve SEO problems in order to increase our products’ audience and revenue, as well as establish and fine-tune the processes in this direction.
What you will do:
- Promote the company's products in international markets together with a SEO Expert;
- Generate hypotheses and test them;
- Collect the semantic core and add new keywords to it;
- Work on landing pages;
- Link building, work with link builders.
- Experience in large international projects;
- Knowledge of White Hat SEO strategies and techniques;
- Understanding of how search engines work;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS;
- Knowledge of Excel or Google Spreadsheets;
- Ability to use SEO products: Ahrefs, Serpstat, Semrush, Similarweb, Screaming Frog, Netpeak Spider, JetOctopus;
- Knowledge of English and/or another foreign language;
- Willingness to help your team;
- Diligence and attentiveness;
- Experience with MySQL or other databases;
- Ability to write a complex Excel formula or Spreadsheet App Script;
- Experience in log analysis.
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.