empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording, and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs, and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions of people — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers works across the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project manager
to join us in our flagship product Ultimate Guitar.Key responsibilities:
- Assist the Product Manager in driving end-to-end strategic development efforts and their successful delivery by helping to size development efforts and measure progress.
- Contribute to roadmap decisions and/or routes to deliver roadmap features by assessing technical challenges and completing dependency mapping.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, developers, QA, and technical leads to ensure timely delivery of sprints and remove roadblocks.
- Discuss and prioritize issues with the team and provide assistance/support to the project team as needed.
- Communicate risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner.
- Prepare and facilitate team meetings, speak and/or present information on project status, delivery, follow-up, etc.
- Communicate project status internally and manage communication within the team and between different products and functions.
- 4+ years of Project Management/Leadership experience.
- Expertise in setting up processes from scratch, with an excellent understanding of software development methodologies and with an ability to document requirements.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and leading a large team (20+).
- Solid knowledge of Agile principles, and experience working with Scrum, Kanban, Scalable Scrum.
- Solid understanding of SDLC with the ability to tell where and how PM is involved.
- Emphasis on adaptability and problem-solving skills.
- English level B2+
- Experience working with Confluence, Jira (be able to build complex dashboards, reporting, and self-configuring automation)
- Strong skills in people management, communication, and conflict resolution.
- Technical education (BS or MS in Computer Science, Math or similar) would be an advantage.
- Previous experience as a systems/business analyst and product owner would be an advantage.
- Music background would be an advantage.
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world - and growing! And in this role, you will also influence business decisions at the corporate level.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences, and business books.
- Care: corporate psychologist, assistance in difficult life circumstances.