creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
We’re looking for a RN developer
to join a Growth team
that develops a popular product for musicians - Ultimate Guitar
. The team already has one RN developer, but we need more people to work on regular experiments - conversion and price optimization.
The team focuses on all areas related to attracting users to paid services, i.e. monetization of the product.
The product is available on all platforms: Web, iOS, Android.
Our tech stack: React native, TS, JS, React, MobX, Swift, and Java.The position will be of particular interest for you if:
What you will do:
- You're interested in working on highload projects that are used by millions of people around the world, using the current stack and with the opportunity to dive into new technologies;
- You want to work for a company that creates brand new tools and services for musicians;
- You like not only to create new things, but also to improve existing solutions.
What we expect from you:
- Implement AB tests based on Figma layouts;
- Work together with an analyst to make application metrics more transparent;
- Work together with the designer to come up with the best solution;
- Run project on the revenue growth in the app from the "idea" stage to the "wrap-up" stage;
- Research third-party products and generate ideas to increase app revenue.
- Experience in developing mobile app using React and React Native.
- Experience working with complex layout, good UI skills;
- Ability to work with Android Studio and Xcode;
- Ability to justify your decisions not only with faith;
- Responsibility for the result.
- 3+ years of experience in product development;
- Knowledge of Material Design and HIG;
- Willingness and ability to make data-driven decisions;
- English level - B1+;
- Love for music.
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.