Muse Group empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording, and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs, and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborates all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
We're looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join Ultimate Guitar Product Team. This is a unique opportunity to influence the quality of a musical product with a multi-million audienceResponsibilities:
- Manual testing of releases (web and mobile applications).
- Maintaining an up-to-date backlog of defects with clear prioritization.
- Writing test cases for critical product functionalities.
- Project work and generating hypotheses for improving user experience.
- Maintaining documentation.
- At least 3 years of experience in testing mobile applications, web, and backend.
- Experience in writing test cases, conducting regressions, and extensive product testing.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple language.
- General understanding of development processes.
- Experience working with Test Management Systems (TMS) such as qase.io and testrail.com.
- Knowledge of test design techniques and practical application of those techniques.
- Experience in writing test cases and conducting regression testing.
- Understanding of different types of testing and their relevance at various stages of project implementation.
- Strong communication skills.
- High level of self-discipline and independence.
- English proficiency at least on an Intermediate level.
- Additional Skills (considered a plus):
- Experience using traffic sniffing tools like Charles.
- Proficiency in any programming language at a junior-to-middle level.
- Experience in test automation.
- Join a global community of music lovers and contribute to transforming the way people learn and interact with music.
- Opportunity to work in a creative and dynamic environment with a highly talented team.
- Competitive salary and benefits, with flexible working options.
- Regular team-building activities and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
If you're passionate about music, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a keen eye for design, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to become a part of our creative journey!Ultimate-Guitar.com
is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.What we offer:
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world - and growing! And also on this role, you will influence on business decisions at the company level as well.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Care: corporate psychologist, assistance in difficult life circumstances.