Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogs and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
The MuseScore team has ambitious goals for the coming years, and in order to achieve them the team is growing fast. At the moment we’re looking for an experienced Test Engineer who will make the website and mobile app even better through automation testing and will help us build a QA team from the ground up. What you will do:
What you will need:
- Perform automated (partly manual) release testing
- Conduct functional, regression, and integration testing of the product
- Ensure product coverage and minimize regression defects/ bugs
- Improve QA processes in the team
- Write testing documentation (test plans, test scenarios) according to business requirements
- Report bugs in the bug tracking system and monitor bug-fixing process
- Collaborate and meet with the development and analytics teams
- Assist other teams with functional testing (Monetization, Score Uploading Team, Royalty, etc., if necessary)
- Be involved in the selcetion process of new QA team members
- Basic knowledge of music, sheet music, and how it works. If you're a musician that would be an advantage
- 3+ years of experience in QA
- Experience in testing websites and mobile apps (our tech stack: React, React Native, PHP)
- Excellent understanding of PDLC (product development lifecycle) / STLC (software testing lifecycle)
- Knowledge of QA methodology and different types of testing
- Excellent understanding of user requirements
- Experience in writing test cases and test plans and maintaining reporting documentation
- Experience in UI E2E testing
- Experience in API testing, experience in API testing automation would be an advantage
- Experience with bug tracking systems (we use Jira) and with Confluence
- Experience using Chrome dev tools and other similar tools
- Experience in writing automated tests in JS/ TS, experience with Selenium
- Knowledge and experience with DBMS and ability to write subqueries in SQL
- English level: Intermediate (sometimes you will have to interact with foreign colleagues)
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.