Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogs and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for ordinary musicians. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
The company is growing and we’re looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join the Ultimate Guitar team and help us improve the app even more!What you will do:
What you will need:
- Perform manual release testing (web and mobile);
- Maintain an up-to-date defect backlog that clearly prioritizes the items;
- Write test cases to test key product features;
- Generate hypothesis and implement projects to constantly improve user experience;
- Maintain documentation.
What we offer:
- 3+ years of experience in testing (mobile app, web, backend);
- Experience in writing test cases, conducting regression testing and thorough product testing;
- Ability to explain complicated things in a simple way;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High level of self-discipline and self-control;
- At least an Intermediate level of English proficiency.
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.