We are currently expanding and looking for a strong tester to join the Audacity team who will help us make the audio editor even better and cooler so that millions of users can enjoy it for free.You will:
- Crafting the test cases and overseeing QA process
- Create and maintain agile test planning & execution throughout SDLC while accounting for core coverage areas such as functional and performance testing
- Provide technical guidance and consultancy on answering product related queries and operate as Subject Matter Expert
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UX/UI Experts and Engineers to grasp and influence product requirements for development of new features
- Deliver high-quality work on planned schedules and strive for continuous quality improvements
- Report issues and work with the development/design teams to help isolate, debug and resolve bugs
- Perform exploratory testing while focusing on various end user experiences and customer personas
- Leading initiatives within team and help in mentoring and sharing knowledge within the team.
- Have experience in working with different DAWs is a must
- 3+ years of experience as a QA for various kind of digital products
- Experience in testing desktop applications (different OS: Windows, Mac, Linux)
- English: B2 or above, both written and verbal
- Technical degree is preferred (Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent)
- Experience in testing automation for desktop apps is a plus
- Solid understanding of PDLC/SDLC
- Experience with performance or stress testing or security testing is a plus
- Experience with quality metrics and clear status reporting in driving QA projects/initiatives independently
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while operating optimally in a collaborative environment
- Remote work: you can work from home or from a co-working space, which we compensate in any city.
- Freedom: we work for the result. You are free to choose your working hours and location as long as you are available for your team and meet your OKRs.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language classes, conferences and business books.
- Care: extended VHI from the first day of work, discount on insurance for family members, corporate psychologist, assistance in difficult life circumstances, assistance with relocation to Kaliningrad.
- International experience: working with teams Europe, US, Russia and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians - people of art - that's why each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we are a fast-growing company that creates products enjoyed by 400 million musicians around the world.