empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborate all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
We are currently looking for a Product Analyst
with fluent English who will work with both of our products: audio.com
and MuseScore Apps
. What to do:
What we expect from you:
- The Data Analyst will perform data analysis and develop insightful dashboards, memos & presentations that summarize all kinds of data related to audio.com
- Develop tools and analysis to support decision-making related to how we prioritize product initiatives
- Build & maintain batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks, has competency working with our existing data pipelines
- Deliver scalable, testable, maintainable, and high-quality code
- Collaborate with Product Owners to convert high-level product goals into measurable metrics to aid in data-driven decision making (KPI formation)
- Help drive optimisation, testing and tooling to improve data quality
- Regular sync with existing analytics team
- Facilitate and drive collaboration with engineers, product managers and partners to seek exciting and results-oriented user-centric data problems
- Share knowledge, promote standard methodologies, making your team the best version of itself through mentorship and constructive accountability
- Feedback on product initiatives and product goals from an analytics and data-driven standpoint
- Highly fluent in both written and spoken English. Able to express complex ideas in English (C1 or higher)
- 3+ years of experience in a highly analytical environment
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Expertise with Periscope, Redash, Superset, Google Analytics, Tableau or other BI tools
- Experience working with Clickhouse, Vertica
- Proven understanding about data modeling, data access, and data storage, caching, replication, and optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to synthesize information across a broad ecosystem to diagnose problems and devise solutions
- Strong communicator; able to collaborate and maintain relationships with partners on both business teams and technical teams
- Experience working with programming languages (e.g. Python)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, engineering or other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative orientation
Nice to have:
- Understanding how to read music
- Understanding of music production processes including terminology, equipment, etc.
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world — and growing!
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Relocation support to Cyprus for employees and family members (if needed).
- Care: therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.