Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
One of our key products is Ultimate Guitar, a content platform that provides access to more than a million tabs and chords for songs.
We are looking for a Senior Product Analyst to help develop analytics for the Ultimate Guitar product together.Role & ResponsibilitiesYou will:
- Development of the current analytics system:
- development of a metrics system;
- creating monitoring;
- quality control of collected data;
- building and implementing pipelines for data collection and presentation
2. Summing up A/B tests and solving ad-hoc tasks;
3. Researching to study the audience of the service (any methods, including ml approaches, are only welcome).You Are & You Have:
Nice to have
- More than 3 years of experience in analytics on a big data project;
- Experience in using statistical and mathematical methods to solve applied problems;
- Critical thinking skills, ability to ask questions, focus on results;
- Confident command of SQL (know about window functions and so on);
- Initiative and curiosity, the desire to develop a community of analysts of the company.
- Experience with column databases: Clickhouse, Vertica;
- Experience in working with task planners: Azkaban, Airflow;
- Experience in using machine learning methods for data analysis;
- Data Engineering experience.
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.