The Muse Group
creates popular digital products and software for the international music community. We have 6 products with an audience of 400 million users.
As one of the fastest growing companies in the Music Technology segment, Muse Group is continuously expanding, and we are now seeking a People partner
.Role & Responsibilities You Will:
You Are & You Have:
- Drive all Employee life cycle stages in the assigned departments: Pre-boarding, Onboarding, Learning and Development, Performance management, Total rewards, Retention/Exit (you will collaborate with Managers as well as Employees): it means that you will guide and help each assigned Manager / Employee starting from the day 0 until leaving the Company.
- Initiate and run projects related to Employee life cycle (f.i. onboarding improvements, learning and development automation etc).
- Follow People metrics in the assigned departments and constantly improve them.
- Provide assistance/communicate on People policies, processes (current as well as changes).
- Planning and running Company’s People events.
- Continuously support employee engagement and promote Muse group culture and ways of working.
- 2+ years working as People partner / HR business partner in an IT company.
- Proven experience of running HR projects (processes establishment / improvements / automation etc).
- Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities.
- Proactive approach to improve the metrics / projects with high level of uncertainty.
- Spoken and written English language.
- Ready to relocate if needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and outside vendors (for Pops initiatives, f.i learning and development, team bonding events).
- Remote work: you can work from home or from a co-working space, which we compensate for in any city, preferably European.
- Freedom: we focus on results. You are free to choose your working hours and location as long as you are available for your team and meet your OKRs.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Care: we offer generous health insurance, discount on insurance for family members, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world - and growing!