The Muse Group
creates popular digital products and software for the international music community. We have 6 products with an audience of 400 million users.
As one of the fastest growing companies in the Music Technology segment, Muse Group is continuously expanding, and we are now seeking a People Operations Admin
in Cyprus.Role & Responsibilities You Will:
You Are & You Have:
- Monitoring and preparing all needed employees' documents.
- Finding providers, vendors for all HR needs.
- Making the reporting documents.
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e., employment contracts, addendums, references etc.
- Liaise with all relevant professional bodies as such Social Insurances, Taxes, Pension Funds etc.
- Additional: Communication with office suppliers as required to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Additional: Management and maintenance of the office from an administrative perspective.
- Experience in migration/relocation to CY support.
- Proven experience in general administrative tasks.
- Cyprus/European Labour Law knowledge.
- Experience in google drive (doc, sheets etc), confluence, Jira as user.
- Fluent in English, Greek and Russian Languages.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Freedom: we focus on results. You are free to choose your working hours and location as long as you are available for your team and meet your OKRs.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Care: we offer generous health insurance, discount on insurance for family members, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world - and growing!