creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop free open source software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
We've recently established a marketing function in a company that has historically enjoyed a tremendous organic growth, and are now looking to build on this success with the help of an accomplished product marketing expert.
As a Product Marketing Director
you will work across our portfolio of digital products and develop effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate their unique user value proposition.
As our products reach over 400 million users all around the world, you will work on defining distinct user segments and devising the right communications approach that drives conversion to paying subscribers and improves user retention.Role & Responsibilities You Will:
You Are & You Have:
- Supervise marketing communications for Muse Group's B2C digital products (software, platforms, tools, communities)
- Thoroughly understand product value and its key use cases / user segments and devise a highly targeted communications plan
- Continuously build product value for each use case and user segment in order to improve retention
- Plan and execute product marketing campaigns incl. new features launches and product releases (within and outside of the product)
- Harmonize Products' footprint across all touch points (app stores, website, social media, CRM, user acquisition)
- Continuously harness user data and insights that translate into products' marketing strategy and growth
- Analyze competitors marketing / PR strategies to ensure Muse Group's products have clear differentiators and edge in positioning
- Collaborate with Product, Data, Creative Team, PR, UA (Performance Marketing) to ensure Product Brands are consistently represented and are highly relevant to our TAs
- Manage content that targets both existing and prospective users
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing management or marketing management in a digital-first company
- Data driven, experience in translating user/market/industry data into actionable insights and marketing strategy
- Commercial thinking and focus on both qualitative growth and retention
- Ability to act as a product ambassador to stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to form clear long- and short-term strategies and unite different teams and functions around common goal
- Ability to thoroughly understand the product and its value to users
- Proven track record on managing effective campaigns from inception to implementation, optimization and post-campaign analysis
- Enthusiastic leader who can inspire and drive a team through complex and ambiguous situations;
- Effectively worked with cross-functional teams and stakeholders; demonstrating curiosity, confidence, and the ability to listen with intent to find solutions;
- Self-motivated and flexible with strong interpersonal and organizational skills who can successfully work with Product Owners and teams in different locations
- English: fluent (written and verbal)
- Remote work: you can work from home or from a coworking space, which we compensate in any city.
- Freedom: we focus on results. You are free to choose your working hours and location as long as you are available for your team and meet your OKRs.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Care: we offer generous health insurance, discount on insurance for family members, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: This role reporting directly to Chief Marketing Officer based in London. You will work closely with colleagues from Europe, USA and other countries.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians - people of art - that's why each of us is a bit of a musician.
- The opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world - and growing!