empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
We’re proud of our seven existing products and their supporting ecosystems made up of Revenue, Content, Design, ML, Operations, Communications, and Analytics. This provides the foundation for each product and business to thrive and grow. Seeing as we’re an ambitious company with the drive and feel of a startup, we’ll be adding to the number of products in our portfolio alongside expanding into new markets and user segments.
We are looking for an experienced creative project manager with production and art director skills to strengthen the processes and interaction of the design team with various products and departments of the company. A successful candidate must have a strong modern design taste, consistency and excellent organizational skills.Key responsibilities:
- Project & workload management for design & research teams
- Find and manage outsourcers, so we can solve many tasks in a few days
- Coordinate other teams in the company who come to the creative / brand team with their tasks
- Set up quality assurance methods & practices
- Manage photo/video shooting
- Experience in large advertising agencies or design studios, as well as experience in a product company as a producer or project manager of a creative team
- Experience in setting up and improving business processes
- Experience in Expanding the list of suppliers
- Experience in forming a team for a project, monitoring the intermediate and final results of work, monitoring the timing of tasks
- Experience in full-cycle content management: Distribution of tasks and scheduling, miscalculation of estimates; Setting tasks for performers; Control of deadlines and budget of projects; Formation of reports on projects;
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world - and growing! And also on this role you will influence on business decisions at the company level as well.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Care: corporate psychologist, assistance in difficult life circumstances.