Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogs and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for ordinary musicians. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
Our company is growing and we’re looking for a Backend Developer.Our Tech Stack:
php 8, yii2, ElasticSearch, Redis queues, Graylog, S3 as a file store, Memcache, MySQL 8.0, AWS SQS (for communicating with a microservice on Golang), OpenAPI, Stripe (for billing), Firebase (for mobile application push notifications), HAProxy (for traffic balancing), nginx.What you will do:
What we expect from you:
- Improve the quality and increase the number of scores in the catalog;
- Automate the update of previously uploaded scores with the new version of the editor;
- Automate the process of assessing scores difficulty levels while uploading them;
- Implement automated reporting/ analytical tools for course authors;
- Localize the product.
What we offer:
- Experience (3+ years) in modern PHP (we use PHP 8.0), the ability to use the strengths of the language;
- Ability to design and optimize relational databases (we use MySQL);
- Experience in Yii2 would be an advantage;
- Ability to set deadlines, report issues on time, be result-oriented;
- Ability to understand what issues can be solved quickly and what issues should be solved perfectly;
- Experience in improving PHP application performance to handle high load.
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy, and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team distributed from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists, and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.