Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
We are looking for a Senior Product analyst to work on the sheet music website MuseScore.com, where a vibrant community of composers, transcribers and arrangers choose to publish scores they have created in MuseScore’s desktop app.
You would join a team of highly skilled developers and designers working to ensure the website meets the needs of these users.
The analyst will be able to help identify new opportunities for the development team
Stack: SQL, Python, Clickhouse,Role & ResponsibilitiesYou will:
You Are & You Have:
- Suggest metrics that can be used to conduct A/B tests on MuseScore.com frontend, backend, and APIs
- Establish analytics events for web developers to implement
- Design and configure product reporting
- Monitor statistics during A/B testing
- Look for insights in the data
- Assist team leaders in interpreting the results
- Support hypothesis testing
- Create user behaviour models and perform basic predictive analytics
- Correlate with download statistics for MuseScore desktop software
- Ensure all data is handled appropriately as per GDPR requirements
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Yandex Metrika, AppMetrika, ClickHouse
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience in conducting A/B tests
- Experience with one or more of these business subject areas: marketing, finance, sales, product, customer success or engineering
- Ability and desire to suggest opportunities for improving the product
- Optional: Experience playing a musical instrument and/or reading music notation
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.