Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
One of our key products is Muse.com is the world's most extensive collection of online sheet music daily updated by its users. The platform and app make finding and sharing music easy and accessible for everyone.
We are looking for a Product Analyst to help develop analytics for the Muse.com product together.Role & ResponsibilitiesYou will:
You Are & You Have:
- Summing up A/B tests and solving ad-hoc tasks;
- Researching to study the audience of the service;
- Design and summing up A/B test;
- Solve cross command ad-hoc tasks;
- Research product audience (any methods, including ml approaches, are only welcome);
- Help to design a system for quick A/B tests analyses using Python;
- Make dashboards, monitor product metrics and offer solutions to improve them;
- Work on projects from beginning till end: clarify all details from ‘customer’, set tasks to developers, check the results and monitor them;
- Suggest improvements in product and analytics.
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Yandex Metrika, AppMetrika, ClickHouse;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL;
- Good Knowledge of Python;
- Experience in conducting A/B tests;
- Experience with one or more of these business subject areas: marketing, finance, sales, product, customer success or engineering;
- Ability and desire to suggest opportunities for improving the product;
- Optional: Experience playing a musical instrument and/or reading music notation.
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.