Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
In order to make decisions based on data and be able to quickly analyse the data we receive from other sources, we would like to strengthen our team Audio.comWhat you will do:
What we expect from you:
- Look for insights, generate and test product hypotheses in terms of the entire user experience;
- Parse anomalies;
- Setting up the A/B test process and conducting tests together with the team:
- Run projects and work in a team.
- 3+ years of experience in a highly analytical environment
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Expertise with Periscope, Superset, Google Analytics, Tableau or other BI tools
- Experience working with Clickhouse, Vertica
- Proven understanding about data modeling, data access, and data storage, caching, replication, and optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to synthesize information across a broad ecosystem to diagnose problems and devise solutions
- Strong communicator; able to collaborate and maintain relationships with partners on both business teams and technical teams
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, engineering or other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative orientation
- Experience working with programming languages (e.g. Python)
- Understanding of music production processes including terminology, equipment, etc. is a plus
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.