creates popular digital products and software for the international community of musicians.
We keep up with high technologies and develop the direction of Machine Learning.
ML helps us improve product lines in the field of personalization and in-product recommendation services, and to implement our plans, we need a middle-level ML Engineer in the team.Role & ResponsibilitiesYou will:
You Are & You Have:
- Development together with the MUSE service personalization product team
- Work on the creation of recommender and search ranking models
- Creating a sustainable ML CD pipeline: development, delivery and testing of models in production
- Creation of models for working with musical content: lyrics, tabs, notes. A unique immersion in the specifics of musical creativity support systems
- Writing ETL data collection pipelines for model training
- E2E support and delivery of models to production with a full cycle of quality control
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of experience in backend development
- 1-year of experience as an ML engineer in one of the following areas: ML/Marketing, Recommendations, Classification, Search ranking, Clustering
- Experience working in a team of at least 3 people
- Knowledge of python, SQL
- Knowledge of ML libraries and models: Sklearn, XGBoost, CatBoost, Logistic regression, Collaborative Filtering, Word2Vec, FastText, NLP models
- hands on statistics
- Experience in developing sustainable ML pipelines suitable for long-term operation
- Experience in working in a team: the ability to clearly and transparently convey ideas and describe the principles of operation of models and ML solutions to other team members
- Knowledge of English not lower than B1 (intermediate)
- Knowledge of Scala
- Experience in Sound Processing
- The ability to quickly analyze and structure information from ML publications and extract useful insights from them
- Knowledge and understanding of Big Data stack: Hadoop/HDFS, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka.
- Experience with PHP and writing microservices
- Experience in refactoring complex systems and working with technical constraints.
- Musical education
- Ability to flexibly and quickly find a compromise or alternative solutions
- Remote work: you can work from home or from a co-working space, which we compensate in any city.
- Freedom: we work for the result. You are free to choose your working hours and location as long as you are available for your team and meet your OKRs.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language classes, conferences, and business books.
- Care: extended VHI from the first day of work, discount on insurance for family members, corporate psychologist, assistance in difficult life circumstances, assistance with relocation.
- International experience: working with teams in Europe, US, and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians - people of art - that's why each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we are a fast-growing company that creates products enjoyed by 400 million musicians around the world