Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
We need an experienced Marketing Analyst for the development of marketing analytics and setting up tracking systems, such as the implementation and support of regular marketing reporting (CRM, advertising).Role & ResponsibilitiesWhat you will do:
What you will need:
- AppsFlyer documentation and customization for marketing needs
- Help with ad-hoc reporting to marketing
- Participation in the implementation of MCDP and core analytics projects (including those for marketing needs)
- Participation in the project of building end-to-end marketing reporting
- Checking the effectiveness of various promotions using A/B testing
- Good knowledge of SQL and Python
- Experience (settings) with web and mobile analytics systems: AppsFlyer/Adjust, YaMetrika/Google Analytics and the like
- Knowledge and understanding of key performance indicators, cohort analysis and attributions;
- Understanding the principles of advertising systems and channels;
- Experience in building end-to-end analytics systems, metrics maps and conducting product research;
- Strategic and analytical thinking, responsibility and attentiveness;
- English - Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.