empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording, and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs, and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day. We make world-leading apps and catalogs we could not live without — including Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, and more.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborates all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
We're looking for an experienced Lead Videographer & Editor
who can grow and educate our audiences by creating high-quality, engaging video content. This role is for a solo expert who is ready to work hands-on. Report directly to the Head Of Communications but will be involved in video projects spanning the marketing, editorial, and product teams.
The role will cover core Muse Group products, including Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad, and more.Key responsibilities:
- Capturing quality footage and audio on-location for key adverts and announcement films.
- Generate and edit both long and short-form video content for social media channels, including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.
- Edit and brand editorial interview content for maximum audience engagement.
- Assist in the generation of new video concepts to drive awareness and retention of Muse products.
- Manage multiple video production projects and deliver to deadlines.
- Experience delivering high-quality and high-reach video content for multiple channels and in a variety of formats, from shoot to final edit.
- Deep proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro or similar video editing software.
- Video production experience: the ability to capture high-quality footage and audio on location.
- Personal graphic design experience or experience collaborating closely with graphic designers to add high-quality animations and titling to video projects.
- Experience proposing creative ideas for new videos and collaborating with others on them.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to prioritize the most high-impact projects.
- Fluent English
- A love of music and understanding of music making.
- Music production and/or audio mastering experience to finalize soundtracks to accompany the video.
- Experience filming musicians and/or creatives.
- Experience filming educational content.
- Experience creating video content for music or creative brands.
- Confidence on-camera as a presenter — or even as a performer.
- Access to video equipment.
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world — and growing!
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Relocation support to Cyprus for employees and family members (if needed).
- Care: therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.