Muse Group empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording, and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs, and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborates all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
We are looking for a Senior IT Recruiter
to join our ensemble, who will bring:Key responsibilities:
- Full-cycle candidate sourcing for the company, from posting job openings to candidate onboarding.
- Independently sourcing and engaging with candidates at all stages of the hiring process.
- Assessing candidates after interviews and assisting hiring managers in evaluating potential challenges with candidates.
- Developing expert analytical reports and mappings.
- Contribute in diverse HR projects within the company.
What we offer:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an IT Recruiter, with a track record of successfully closing non-standard positions.
- Experience sourcing candidates through various channels, including LinkedIn, GitHub, and others, in addition to traditional job boards.
- Excellent time management and self-organization skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work on multiple positions simultaneously.
- Understanding of the international IT job market and sourcing candidates globally.
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world - and growing! And also on this role, you will influence on business decisions at the company level as well.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Care: corporate psychologist, assistance in difficult life circumstances.