empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborate all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
We are looking for a Head of Analytics
who has hands-on experience in building data infrastructure in a company, collecting and systematizing metrics vertically and horizontally, unifying data collection and analytics methodologies across teams, and managing a team of analysts and data engineers by developing a data-driven culture.Key responsibilities:
- Build and maintain a robust data infrastructure: data warehouse, BI system, DS models;
- Establish a unified methodology to calculate product, user, and business metrics at the company level, enabling the tracking of business-relevant metrics and making the management process clear and transparent;
- Set up a systematic and regular analysis of trends (product, user, and business) and apply the results of the analysis to business solutions;
- Improve the quality of analytical tools: make them more convenient and/or select the most effective one;
- Help the business to develop a strategy for a data-driven approach in the company and help make data-driven decisions.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing a team of analysts and engineers;
- Experience in building a data science and data analytics function. Ability to prioritize the tasks of engineers and analysts in a rapidly growing business and function;
- Experience in developing analytical models and principles that have significantly contributed to strategic decision-making and significant business results;
- Hands-on experience in improving data collection and processing tools and methodologies, as well as their accuracy and quality;
- Hands-on experience in working with product, IT, marketing, finance, and commercial departments and customizing analytics solutions for their effective work;
- Experience in building data warehouses;
- Good knowledge of mathematics and basics of statistics;
- Experience in ad hoc management and product analytics with a large number of stakeholders;
- Focus on business results and the ability to share your successful cases using specific metrics;
- Experience working in a distributed team (we work remotely);
- English level - Upper-Intermediate and above (key stakeholders are English speakers).
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world — and growing!
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Relocation support to Cyprus for employees and family members (if needed).
- Care: we offer therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.