Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogs and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for ordinary musicians. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
Our company is growing and we’re looking for a Fullstack Developer.What you will do:
- Ideate your own products (web player for video advertising);
- Conduct demand testing (SSP);
- Conduct testing of new/ changed advertising formats on the web;
- Make ads fixes (back end and front end);
- Maintain and implement changes to the TCF 2.0;
- Regularly update Prebid: track version updates and assess the need for changes in our advertising logic;
- Make changes to our advertising logic depending on requirements;
- Maintain the existing and set up a new data import from advertisers;
- Handle our ad server configuration (Google Ad Manager) if necessary;
- Conduct testing of new partners by audience ID ( like Unified ID 2.0).
What We offer:
- 3+ years of front-end development experience (React experience);
- 1,5+ years of back-end development experience (PHP 7-8, experience working with any well-known frameworks: Symfony, Yii, Lavarel);
- Ad tech experience would be a huge advantage (but not a must have).
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy, and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team distributed from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists, and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.