The Muse Group creates popular digital products and software for the international music community. We have 6 products with an audience of 400 million users.
Now we are looking for an experienced frontend developer for MuseClass, which provides a single, intuitive tool for assessing each student's progress; MuseClass makes learning faster and easier no matter whether teachers assign printed or digital notes or grade assignments with video, audio, in person, or digitally.We have a modern stack:
SPA in React and Typescript with Redux for state management (we use redux-toolkit).
There is an opportunity to make architectural and product decisions, participate in the product's public launch and develop our small design system.
We use a lot of cool stuff: Service Workers for cache management and complex data processing. We use WebAssembly for decoding audio and our native formats on the client-side, and so much more.You will like it here if:
What is useful to consider:
- You are not afraid of being the only front-end developer in the team, and you are ready to take responsibility;
- You like the spirit of a startup and want to influence the product directly and take part in building a strategy;
- You want to create entirely new tools and services for musicians;
- You love not only to create new things but also to perfect existing solutions;
- You are interested in working in a strong and very ambitious team.
- Our audience is mainly from the USA and Europe. There are also colleagues in these countries we communicate with now and then. For comfortable working, the knowledge of English should be at least of Upper -Intermediate level.
- You work independently. If there is not enough information in your work, you can ask questions by yourself, review the info from analytics, find the right people to understand the problem better, and create a good solution.
- We trust each other's opinions, but it is important to justify each decision.
Experience in music is a great bonus. If you know how to play a musical instrument and understand the dreams and pains of an ordinary musician right from the start, this will speed up our work.
What we offer:
- Remote: you can work from home.
- Freedom: the team decides for itself how to achieve its goals.
- Drive and achievements: we work for results, not for time. Employees independently choose a convenient schedule. We ask you to be in touch from 13-00 to 18-30 Moscow time.
- Development: we pay for specialized training, English, conferences and books.
- International experience: joint projects with colleagues from Europe, the USA and other countries.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians - people of art - so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- The opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: There are 200 of us, but our products are used by 400 million musicians around the world!