Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians. Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps, and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad, and more.
Each product has its own history and audience, for example, Ultimate Guitar is a popular content platform for guitarists and singers, MuseScore is one of the largest sheet music catalogs as well as open-source software for writing original compositions and arrangements, Audacity is an open-source audio editor, StaffPad is an application for creating musical compositions using handwriting recognition.
Our company is growing and we’re looking for a Frontend Developer to join our Ad team.What you will do:
What we expect from you:
- Ideate your own products (web player for video advertising)
- Conduct customer demand testing (SSP)
- Conduct testing of new/ changed advertising formats on the web (video/animation)
- Make changes to our advertising logic depending on requirements
- Maintain the data import from affiliate platform: ad server Google, Amazon, Primis, etc.
- Conduct testing of new partners by audience ID (like Unified ID 2.0)
- Knowledge of basic design patterns (for OOP / FP; React/Redux applications)
- Good knowledge of JS (ES2019 specification) + flow/typescript
- Experience in ad tech would be a great advantage (but not a must have)
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.