The Muse Group creates popular digital products and software for the international music community. We have 6 products with an audience of 400 million users.
In one of our key products, we are looking for a Frontend Developer for the following tasks:
- Implementation and support of various projects for the further development of the product;
- Solve problems with visual react components, synchronization with the backend;
- Work in conjunction with the designer to develop the best solution.
Who you are:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in Web Development (User Experience thinking and skills are a plus);
- You have 2+ years experience as a React/Redux developer;
- You have a good knowledge of TypeScript;
- You have experience with website performance optimization (Core Web Vitals, PSI would be a plus);
- You know how debug/profile in a browser;
- You care about the user experience, responsive design, component approach, and have animation skills;
- You are comfortable with working in an agile environment and challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working;
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can communicate your ideas, especially to those not technologically proficient;
- You are passionate about code quality;
- You can communicate fluently in English (team is English speaking).
Nice to have:
- Care about software architecture across the front-end, back-end, and the APIs that glue them, experience in building APIs would be a strong plus;
- You are passionate about continuous delivery, automated testing.
What we offer:
- Remote: you can work from home.
- Freedom: the team decides for itself how to achieve its goals.
- Drive and achievements: we work for results, not for time. Employees independently choose a convenient schedule. We ask you to be in touch from 13-00 to 18-30 Moscow time.
- Development: we pay for specialized training, English, conferences and books.
- International experience: joint projects with colleagues from Europe, the USA and other countries.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians - people of art - so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- The opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: There are 200 of us, but our products are used by 400 million musicians around the world!