Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
A cross-functional development team is responsible for creating each product, and the infrastructure team is responsible for creating a design system and automating the development processes of the Frontend part.
We are looking for a Frontend developer to develop, scale, and implement our own design system using our own library of user interface components.Role & ResponsibilitiesYou will:
You Are & You Have:
- Develop the current foundation for design systems within the group of companies;
- Help product teams move to a design system;
- Develop automation for monitoring and automation systems design.
Nice to have:
- An important skill is knowledge of basic design patterns (OOP; React/Redux applications), excellent knowledge of JS + TS and the basic node APIs.js;
- Experience in writing system libraries or participation in the development of design systems;
- Knowledge of progressive enhancement and graceful degradation.
- Knowledge of Human Interface Guidelines / Material design / other design systems;
- Knowledge of React Native;
- The ability to debug native iOS/Android code;
- Deep knowledge of webpack/metro bundler assembly systems;
- Be able to write tests.
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity
- to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.