The Muse Group creates popular digital products and software for the international music community. We have 6 products with an audience of 400 million users.
Now we are looking for an experienced frontend developer for Audio.com which is designed to store and share music files (samples, loops, tracks, etc.), which we plan to turn into an ecosystem.
- Participate in the creation of a new web application for the production/distribution of music;
- Create browser functions from scratch to search for content, and subscriptions;
- Improving the frontend infrastructure in the project;
- Think through the architecture.
Who you are:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in Web Development (User Experience thinking and skills are a plus);
- You have 2+ years experience as a React/Redux developer;
- You have a good knowledge of TypeScript;
- You have experience with website performance optimization (Core Web Vitals, PSI would be a plus);
- You know how debug/profile in a browser;
- You care about the user experience, responsive design, component approach, and have animation skills;
- You are comfortable with working in an agile environment and challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working;
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can communicate your ideas, especially to those not technologically proficient;
- You are passionate about code quality;
- You can communicate fluently in English (team is English speaking).
Nice to have:
- Care about software architecture across the front-end, back-end, and the APIs that glue them, experience in building APIs would be a strong plus;
- You are passionate about continuous delivery, automated testing.
What we offer:
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy, and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists, and creators, so each of us is