Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
In recent time, our company has experienced a significant growth which implies a growth in the number of employees in all teams including the DevOps engineering team. At the moment we are looking for an experienced colleague who will be responsible for infrastructure tasks.What you will do:
What you will need:
- Maintain the Muse server infrastructure
- Ensure that Muse sites and services are available 24/7
- Close collaboration with development teams
- Build and maintain microservices
- Automate deployment and other processes using Ansible, Jenkins, Gitlab-ci, etc.
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Resolve issues
- Thorough knowledge of Linux, TCP/IP networks
- Good knowledge of one or more scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Experience utilizing docker
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD pipelines (we have Jenkins Pipelines, Gitlab-ci)
- Experience in configuration management systems (we use Ansible)
- Experience in configuring DBMS (Mysql, Clickhouse, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of git (as well as Gitlab/Github)
- Knowledge of PHP (ideally Yii framework), experience in administering websites using this framework
- Experience in Ceph administration
- Golang programming skills
- English level: B1+ (able to read documentation and communicate with colleagues and partners)
- Have good soft skills to interact with your colleagues and help them
Good to have:
- Experience with Galera Cluster and other DBMS clusters
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with ML cluster: Hadoop, Kafka, Apache Spark, HDFS
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean, etc
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.