Muse Group empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording, and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs, and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborates all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.About Us:
As we continue to grow, we're looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join Ultimate Guitar Growth Product Team. This unique opportunity involves developing new ways to activate, retain, and satisfy our users through thoughtful and creative design.Your Role:
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be instrumental in shaping the future of our digital products. You'll work cross-functionally with our dynamic team, collaborating closely with Product Managers, Data Analysts, and Engineers. Your primary focus will be enhancing user retention and activation by designing intuitive, engaging, and transformative user experiences.Responsibilities:
- Develop, conceptualize, and iterate data-driven design solutions to improve user activation and retention rates.
- Rapidly prototype new features, ideas, and products to facilitate quick testing and learning in a growth-focused environment.
- Collaborate closely with other team members, incorporating user feedback and research into your design decisions.
- Contribute to the evolution of our design system, ensuring consistency across our entire product portfolio.
- Advocate for the user, continuously raising the bar for quality in the user experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a product design role, preferably within a growth team.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your experience with end-to-end (UX and UI) product design.
- Proficiency in design software (e.g., Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD) and prototyping tools.
- A data-driven approach to design, with experience in conducting and integrating user research.
- Exceptional communication skills with a proven ability to articulate complex design concepts to different stakeholders.
- You play musical instruments and love music (this is really important!).
- Good English level - we work with colleagues from the USA and the UK, with whom we communicate in correspondence and on common Zoom calls.
- Join a global community of music lovers and contribute to transforming the way people learn and interact with music.
- Opportunity to work in a creative and dynamic environment with a highly talented team.
- Competitive salary and benefits, with flexible working options.
- Regular team-building activities and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
If you're passionate about music, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a keen eye for design, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to become a part of our creative journey!Ultimate-Guitar.com
is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.What we offer:
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world - and growing! And also on this role, you will influence on business decisions at the company level as well.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Care: corporate psychologist, assistance in difficult life circumstances.