Muse Group is the developer of music products Ultimate Guitar and MuseScore - the world's most popular services for musicians.
We are looking for a confident Data Analyst who would take over the entire stack of analytical tasks of the Licensing team and become analytical support for the team manager. The Licensing team should become a proactive partner for Product teams and for external clients (publishers or authors). At the moment we have licensing agreements with more than 100 thousand musical artists.What will you do:
We expect you to have:
- Search for insights in data and formulation of hypotheses;
- Building licensing calculation models;
- Designing new data structures for logging;
- Creation of aggregates and tools for convenient work with data;
- Data research, working with anomalies;
- Automation of royalty calculation;
- Formation of various financial models;
- Project management.
Nice to have:
- At least 3 years of experience in analytics on a big data project;
- Confident knowledge of SQL and databases such as MS SQL, Clickhouse, Vertica;
- Confident knowledge of Python and the necessary statistical packages.
- Experience in using machine learning methods for data analysis*
- English level B1.