Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad and more.
A Growth team of a popular product for musicians is looking for a Senior Data Analyst. The analyst will look for insights, or to be more precise, analyze user data a lot - what data we need and how we can make value out of it to monetize the product.What you will do:
What we expect from you:
- Look for insights, generate and test product hypotheses in terms of the entire user experience;
- Parse anomalies;
- Conduct and analyze the results of experiments and A/B tests;
- Work closely with the product team to identify data-driven growth points;
- Run projects and work in a team.
- At least 3 years of experience in analytics in a big data project;
- SQL proficiency;
- Strong knowledge of Python and the necessary statistical packages;
- Experience working in a team that used data to improve the product through hypotheses;
- Experience working with columnar databases: Clickhouse, Vertica.
- Experience with task schedulers: Azkaban, Airflow;
- Data Engineering experience.
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.