is building an ecosystem of digital tools, software and platforms (mobile and desktop) for musicians of any level. Company's portfolio includes subscriptions, own ad platform, IAP and open source products.
As one of the fastest growing companies in the Music Technology segment, Muse Group is continuously expanding, and we are now seeking a stellar Chief Revenue Officer/Chief Commercial Officer
to help us achieve our ambitious 5-year growth goals.
This is a rare opportunity for someone who wants to build on continuous organic growth and take the Company to the next chapter of its international success. The CRO/CCO will have a unique opportunity to influence the development of leading music products and have a tangible impact on the ecosystem of digital services.Role & Responsibilities You Will:
You Are & You Have:
- Grow Company's revenue across portfolio of products with the particular focus on healthy EBIDTA margin and high profitability
- Drive B2C and B2B revenue streams
- Develop commercial strategy to reach long-term revenue growth goals
- Identify growth opportunities based on market, product and user data
- Devise multi-territory pricing and tariff strategy aimed at driving sales
- Devise and test effective business models aimed at improving profitability
- Develop monetization principles for different user segments
- Build and lead a commercial team
- 10+ years of proven track record in driving a significant revenue growth (e.g. 30%+ YoY)
- Successful history of decision-making based on business metrics and data that had a material impact on Company's revenue growth
- Hands-on experience in developing and executing a commercial strategy for a suite of products
- In-depth expertise in driving B2C and B2B sales for digital products (software, apps, IAP, subscriptions)
- Significant experience in financial planning and managing a large P&L
- Remote work: you can work from home or from a co-working space, which we compensate for in any city, preferably European.
- Freedom: we focus on results. You are free to choose your working hours and location as long as you are available for your team and meet your OKRs.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Care: we offer generous health insurance, discount on insurance for family members, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world - and growing!