creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians. We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest-growing company in the Music Technology segment. Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps, and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad, and more. Each product has its own history and audience.
Our main and flagship product Ultimate Guitar is still the world's largest community of musicians paired with an extensive catalog of tabs and video courses. Ultimate Guitar has 23 years of history initially based on US and European markets, formed a large like-minded community of musicians, from complete beginners to experienced. In 2021 Ultimate Guitar launched video courses to allow its users to learn how to play an instrument from experienced coaches.
We are looking for a Country Manager to represent our product in China. This position will play a key role in the continued launch and development of Ultimate Guitar under the local market brand Guitar Assistant: Chords and Fingering
in the Chinese market. The person in this role will be a key player in the continued success of the business in China. This role will report directly to the founder of Muse Group.Key responsibilities:
- Contact person for all business aspects related to the day-to-day processes of Guitar Assistant on the market
- Be responsible for brand implementation in China (increasing our brand presence in the country)
- Build and develop the influencer marketing direction from the scratch
- Establish and manage strong partnerships with representatives of the music industry to develop effective digital strategies, increase awareness and adoption of Guitar Assistance, and grow the business
- Initiate joint business plans to sustain long-term growth by understanding the market specifics
- Manage advertising campaigns from start to finish by using your in-depth knowledge of our product and understanding of users' needs
- Be responsible for business metrics including the revenue (willingness to work in an experimental environment and find the best options)
- Successful cases of brand adaptation to Chinese audiences ( music industry brands will be a huge advantage)
- Have a proven track record in marketing and a deep knowledge of influence marketing direction - an understanding of user needs, potential audience, and market specifics.
- Ability to build business relationships in the music industry
- Willingness to represent the company in business terms: establish partnerships, participate in industry conferences, communicate with the media, etc.
- A passion for the music industry and our mission - to make the best products for the ordinary musician.
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world - and growing! And also on this role you will influence on business decisions at the company level as well.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Care: we offer generous health insurance, discount on insurance for family members, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.