creates the world's most popular digital products and software for the international community of musicians.
Our company is growing and we’re looking for a Senior Backend Developer.Our tech stack:
php 8, yii2, ElasticSearch, Redis queues, Graylog, S3 as a file store, Memcache, MySQL 8.0, AWS SQS (for communicating with a microservice on Golang), OpenAPI, Stripe (for billing), Firebase (for mobile application push notifications), HAProxy (for traffic balancing), nginx.What you will do:
What we expect from you:
- Improve backend perfomance monitoring;
- Develop overall Muse services;
- Maintain and develop common PHP packages;
- Improve developer infrastructure (VPS);
- Other infrastructure tasks related to the backend horizontal.
What We offer:
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in modern PHP (we use PHP 8.0), as well as an ability to use the strengths of the language;
- Ability to design and optimize relational databases (we use MySQL);
- Experience in Yii2 would be an advantage;
- Ability to manage and support projects from the design to release stage;
- Experience in improving PHP application performance to handle high load;
- Passion for infrastructure projects and a willingness to help other developers.
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy, and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team distributed from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists, and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.