is the developer of music products Ultimate Guitar and MuseScore - the world's most popular services for musicians.
The Muse Group owes its origins to the success of Ultimate Guitar, one of the world's largest music communities. Today, the Muse Group has a combined audience of more than 400 million people worldwide
- they are users of our online services, as well as mobile and desktop applications such as MuseScore, Audacity and StaffPad.
At the moment, we are concerned with the issue of high-quality data analysis at all stages of development, for this we are creating an Analytics team and looking for an Analytics Engineer.Analytical Engineers
deliver clean datasets to end users by modeling the data so that end users can answer their questions. There is a lot of work to be done with transforming, testing, deploying, and documenting the data.
We expect analytics engineers to apply best practices in software development, such as version control and continuous integration with the analytics codebase.You will:
- Collaborate with team members to collect business requirements, define successful analytics outcomes, and design data models
- Build trust in all interactions and be responsible for major sections of the Business Layer Data-mart
- Design, develop and extend ETL solutions to extend the Business Layer Data-mart
- Create and maintain architecture and systems documentation
- Maintain the Data Catalog, a scalable resource to support Self-Service and Single-source-of-truth analytics
- Implement the DataOps philosophy in everything you do
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale database environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review
- Approve data model changes as code owner for specific database and data model schemas
- Provide data modeling expertise to all teams through code reviews, pairing, and training to help deliver optimal and scalable database designs and queries
We Offer:Remote work
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate complex business activities, technical requirements, and recommendations
- Demonstrated experience with one or more of the following business subject areas: marketing, finance, sales, product, customer success, customer support, engineering, or people
- 4+ years in the Data space as an analyst, engineer, or equivalent
- 4+ years experience designing, implementing, operating, and extending commercial Kimball or other enterprise dimensional models
- 4+ years working with a large-scale (1B+ Rows) Data Warehouse, preferably in a cloud environment
- 2+ years experience building reports and dashboards in a data visualization tool
- 1+ years creating project plans to identify tasks, milestones, and deliverables
: you can work from home or from a coworking space, which we compensate in any city.Freedom
: the team decides for itself how to achieve its goals. Drive and achievements: we work for the result, not for time. Employees independently choose a convenient schedule. We ask you to be in touch from 13-00 to 18-30 Moscow time.Growth
: we pay for specialized training, English language, conferences and books.Care
: extended VHI from the first day of work, discount on insurance for family members, corporate psychologist, assistance in difficult life circumstances, assistance with relocation to Kaliningrad.International experience
: joint projects with colleagues from Europe, USA and other countries.Creativity every day
: we make products for musicians - people of art - that's why each of us is a bit of a musician.The opportunity to influence
the development of the music industry: we are 160, but our products are used by 400 million musicians around the world!